Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thunderheads at Sunset

After the supper dishes are done up my husband and I go for our evening walk. Tonight we spent some time cloud gazing.
The thunderheads were spectacular.
Supper tonight was Yukon Gold Garden Potato Salad
Q's Potato Salad

12 small Yukon Gold Potatoes, boiled, chilled, cut into bite sized pieces
24 small carrots, chopped
1 medium sized red onion, chopped
1 medium zucchini, chopped
3 cups 4 bean salad
Mix all together.
For garnish I used sunflower seeds.


Cool and refreshing and lots of leftovers for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Q said...

I do see the angels flying over the house often. So happy you see them too.
We study the clouds at our house.
A wee shower yesterday morning.

We like my food! Potato Salad is somewhat new for me to fix. We do not use very much "dressing" so this version is dressing free and yummy.