Saturday, September 09, 2006

Apple Muffins

I dreamed of Apple Muffins. I used my basic muffin recipe and used apple sauce instead of shredded zucchini. I chopped an apple extra small and added a half teaspoon of nutmeg. I still put in the chopped pecans and raisins, cinnamon and vanilla.
We are going to my Great Nephew's first birthday party tomorrow. It is a pot luck picnic. These are my "luck" to share.
I let them cool by the open window.
All tucked in and ready to go! I am bringing the entire batch, minus one my husband sampled to make sure they were good.

Since I am doing yoga at home on Mondays I have decided to make Monday my baking day. Will do up a couple of batches of apple muffins for the freezer. Now that the weather is cool in the mornings I can bake raisin oatmeal cookies too.

My husband will like that.

No comments: