Sunday, October 15, 2006

Candy Corn

Candy Corn says, "Halloween" to me. I buy a bag every year. We do not actually eat it.
I do decorate with it. In the china cabinet I fill vases and sugar jars. I think it is pretty.


Glass candy corn adds color behind the glass doors.



A candy corn spin shade adds motion and motif to the kitchen. I have all sorts of candy corn items; napkins, suncatchers, bowls, soap and lotion dispensers to name a few!



My brother brought candy corn man as my treat one year. He sits by the couch in the t.v. room. My husband likes the miniature candy bars which fit nicely in Mr. Candy Corn.
One year I was smitten by candy corn. It was my new motif for that year.

I wanted to be "Candy Corn" for Halloween. I ended up being a witch.

1 comment:

Q said...

Sweet Sprite!
Oh yes! I too as a child ate candycorn one color at a time!
Thank you for reminding me of that!
This afternoon I am baking brownies and putting a candycorn on top of each one for decoration. I thought they would look festive.
Boo!
~Q~