Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Treats

The wind died down so I put my coat and hat on and visited the Swamp Oak.
I brought Sweet Annie and Rosemary.
Two leaves from our Grandson's memorial tree came home with me.
I use Ouija boards as placemats, trays and backdrops.
To chase the chill in the kitchen I baked another batch of raisin oatmeal cookies. Last week's cookies are all eaten up!
I cut my Holly branches and lit my candle. I watched for an hour as it burned ever so brightly in the noonday sun. A whiff of air blew it out. The olde year has passed. The new year has begun.
While shopping on line for Halloween e-cards I found one I fell in love with. It has a song that plays while the lyrics scroll. The song is "All Souls Night" by Loreena McKennitt. I am totally smitten. It is in the Samhain collection.
The
web site also has a newsletter on living in balance with Mother Nature. I enjoy the recipes and spa treatments!

No comments: