Thursday, October 05, 2006

Halloween Cards

One of my activities today is getting my Halloween cards ready to send. I opened my card chest too see what treasures I have gathered to make my cards. I keep my October card things separate. I like to be able to open the chest and make a card or two as I have ideas. Spiders out of large black buttons are fun. Orange buttons make good pumpkins. After a few minutes I went outside. I needed inspiration.
Painted Lady reminded me to get some pink paper out.
Cloudless Sulpher was all about shadows.
Now I am thinking I will print cards this year! Photos for family and friend may be the best treat I could send.

1 comment:

Q said...

Hi Sprite,
I have always made things. If I need something I usually make it.
I sew too.
Now that I took to my camera I find all I want to do is take pretty pictures. I am thinking about a way to do up the photos so that they are available to those that would get joy from them. I have thought about doing "books" about the each month and include photos of the gardens and the creatures that visit.
As the months unfold I find I get involved in living and my writing time has been taken up with photos!
October decorating is very fun. I love every aspect of it.
Thank you for your kind words and your encouragement.
Love,
~Q~