Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hot-Cold

Lavender reminded me that sage tea and apple cider vinegar makes a nice gargle for laryngitis. I went to the gardens and cut some sage. I am hot then I am cold. I do not feel well. I made toast with maple butter as my spread. I fixed my tea and my lemon water. Sage tea is nice to drink too. I added a bit of rose syrup to my cup of tea.
While having my repose, I wanted to see a butterfly. The film library has many to choose from. I made myself a slide show of Swallowtails.
I am resting. Working at my desk. Watching the leaves fall from the front maple. I will be well soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear "Q",

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Blessings of health are sent your way. Hope you are feeling better soon.

The colors of fall in your yard and garden are beautiful will make recovery much easier and faster. Love Me

Q said...

Hi Me!
Thank you for your blessings. I feel them as I work on wellness.
The warm colors of the tress do help me feel better. So beautiful!
At least I am delighted as I cough and sniff!
I am resting.
Coming to Corner and finding notes from dear Friends like you helps too. When I am unable to play in the yard or even chat on the phone the days do get long.
Thank you for your kind words.
"Boo"
~Q~