Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's May! It's May!

Happy May Day!


I dedicate this day to the wind.
Sending my cares on the breeze.
May my ribbons dance quietly
in the soft morning light.

May the gentle rain renew my spirit.
May I always know life continues.
May I trust and feel secure.
May I forgive those who do not care.



There are powers that are greater than myself.
There is always hope.
For it is our nature to bloom and sometimes to bloom again.

I sit quietly.
I watch the May Pole.
I send my blessings.
Happy May Day.

4 comments:

Deb said...

A beautiful post!
Happy May Day.

Mary said...

How simply lovely!

Your sentiments really spoke to my heart today.

Q said...

Dear Deb,
Happy May Day to you too!
Thank you.
When I saw the Bleeding Heart this morning I started to cry tears of joy! The plant, over night, popped back up and the tiniest of hearts appeared. So incredible.
Truely Mother Nature is bigger than all of us!
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Mary,
I am a subtle, practical, romantic!!
Thank you.
Sherry