Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Page 28, paragraph 3....

Tagged!
Chris from Notes From A Somerset Garden
tagged me!
I am to look on page 28, paragraph 3, of the book closest to me.
I am to write about my reading.
Very fun.
A book was in my lap at the time I was visiting Chris,
John Bartlett's "Familiar Quotations."
My reading:

Cornelia. What flowers are these?
Gazetta. The pansy this.
Cornelia. Oh, that's for lovers' thoughts.

Shakespeare: Hamlet, Act IV, Sc 5, L. 175

Daddy Longlegs also known as "Harvestman" are friends of the garden.
The other book in my lap was "Show-me Bugs" by Michael Reinke.
Mother Nature put the two together for me.

Becky, from Serenity Garden , I tag you!
Thank you Chris.
This was fun.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love the photo of Daddy Longlegs on the face os the pansy. Perfect placement...LOL

Q said...

Dear Sheila,
The serendipity of the Daddy Longlegs and the pansy was very, very fun! LOL!!
Mother Nature also likes to play.
Sherry