Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Posted From Home

I met Deb from, Posted From Home, when
she came to Corner in 2006 and left a comment.
I found her journal.
I found a friend.

Deb knows the beauty of quiet days. She treasures the moment. She sees beauty.
She has a darling little bird, Jax, that sings to her and keeps her company.
I adore Jax! He is a sweet bird.

She knows the profound pain of loss.
She knows joy.

Today when I visited I was once again inspired.
She is very creative. She is very kind. She is an artist.



She is a friend to the birds and the bugs.
She has named the squirrels and bunnies that live in her gardens.

She posts "Pink Saturday".
When I see pink I think of Deb.
I send "Thank yous" for all the encouragement she gave me when I first started my photography. I send blessings and I am so very grateful to know her and her family.


When ever I see a Black Labrador I think of Deb and her faithful friend Benny.
I found a photograph of a Black Lab on the internet.
It is not Benny but reminds me of him. I look at this picture often.
I became friends with Benny from visiting, Posted From Home.
It is amazing that Deb's love for her friend came through her photographs and grabbed my heart.

Thank you Deb.
I appreciate you.

20 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! I love the friends we make here and the blogs we enjoy! You always have the most beautiful photos!

Cheryl said...

Dear Sherry....a beautiful tribute to a friend.....

How sweet to give the birds and bunnies names.....it makes it so much more personal....

One of the little puppies that I bathed was a black lab.....poor sweet thing......they are one of my favourite breeds.....

Best wishes.....

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I agree that Deb is a special person. This is a wonderful tribute to her Sherry.

Deb said...

Dear Sherry
THANK YOU!! I am beyond words for the appreciation I feel at reading this sweet post.
Deb
xo

Anonymous said...

Beauty attracts Beauty, when you feel the Beauty within. And I can see it pouring out of you and into the world for all to share.

Jules and Ken said...

Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed Posted from Home very much.

Mary said...

Deb must be very special. What a wonderful tribute to a friend.

Mary

marmee said...

what a nice salute to your friendship made with deb. it is wonderful to meet people with kindred spirits...to share passions for living creatures...love of nature.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful art. I like the painting of the bluebird.

Wendy said...

What a beautiful gesture of friendship. Will check out Deb's blog.
I too love the friends we make here.

Q said...

Dear Diane,
It is just amazing to me how deep these relationships are.
Thank you!
Deb inspired me to use the macro lens...
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Cheryl,
Caring for the poor little puppies must break your heart. How could any one could be so cruel? Deb's Benny was a joy to behold.
SHerry

Q said...

Dear Lisa,
Deb is a doll! So kind and creative! She inspires me all the time!
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Deb,
You are welcome. Thank you for your care and support.
Quietly and consistently you are here.
I appreciate you.
Hugs,
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Bernie,
Thank you! So very kind of you.
Deb has been commenting now for almost three years. She has encouraged me and befriended me. When spring came too early and many of my cherished plants died, Deb cried with me!
She is a good friend.
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Jules and Ken,
So glad you visited Deb.
She is very creative and so willing to share.
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Mary,
She is very special. Hope you get to visit her journal.
She also loves the birds!
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Marmee,
"Friendship Wednesday" is my way of saying, "Thank you" to the friends I have made here on Corner.
It is amazing to me how many creative and kind people are in our neighborhood!
Namaste,
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Scienceguy288,
Thank you. The Japanese paintings are nice. This little bird is on a silk fan.
Sherry

Q said...

Dear Wendy,
Hope you were able to visit Deb. She also lives in Canada!
I am so grateful for my Corner friends.
Thank you,
Sherry